For Primary Schools
Primary Mastery Readiness
Already successful in thousands of primary schools, Teaching for Mastery promotes deep mathematical understanding and creates confident mathematicians. Not all schools are able to move into a formal Mastery development programme in one leap, which is why the Mastery Readiness Programme has been developed. Collaborative training and bespoke support aims to provide a stepping stone onto the main Teaching for Mastery Programme.
• An introduction to mastery, how to prepare a school to be ready to implement teaching for mastery.
• Support for the headteacher in addressing leadership issues related to mathematics and contributing to raising standards.
• Opportunity to work closely with other schools in the region also developing mastery readiness.
• Your school will be part of a group of up to seven schools working together at four development workshops.
• The Mastery Readiness Lead will regularly visit your school to offer bespoke support and will work with leaders and staff.
• There is no charge to take part in the project.
We are now looking for schools in the Craven and Richmondshire areas to take part in the Mastery Readiness Programme.
Full details and an application form are available by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com